Batur Caldera Sunrise Trekking
The Batur caldera has been called one of the most beautiful in the world, and locals often refer to this trip as ‘trekking with the gods’. Once at the top of the caldera wall you really do feel as though you are in a sacred space where the peaks of mountains break out above the clouds, the the ocean spreads out on one side and the lake on the other, and the rising sun paints everything in vivid orange and yellow hues.
Your tour starts at Toya Bungkah village with hot drinks and a quick briefing from your English speaking tour guides. Then we make our way to Pura Ulan Danu Batur to begin the easy trek up the caldera wall. The trek only takes about 45 minutes to an hour, which makes this a great option for beginner trekkers or those looking for something slightly less challenging than Agung or Batur.
STARTING PRICE : USD $ 50/pax min 2 pax
- 02.30 – 03.30 AM: Pick up time (depend on your hotel location).
- 05.00 AM: Starting point at Pura Ulun Danu Batur Songan.
- 05.45 AM: Arrival at the top of caldera (sunrise point).
- 06.00 AM: Having your Breakfast served with Hot Ginger tea or Bali coffee.
- 06.30 AM: Continue our trek around caldera crater and begin our descent to Pulak village.
- 09.00 AM: Leaving Pulak on traditional boat then cross the lake Batur .
- 10.00 AM: Stop off at a Traditional Bali Coffee Processing.
- 11.00 AM : Leaving Balinese Coffee plantation and back to the hotel.
- Pick up and return to your hotel by PRIVATE air conditioned car.
- Experienced local guides English speaking
- Entrance fee to Kintamani village
- Hiking pole
- Drinking water & Breakfast
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING:
- Trekking shoes or sport shoes.
- Long pants & Jacket.
- Swimsuit & Camera.
- Bring only what you need, the rest leave them in your hotel.
- Some cash for tipping the guide and driver is recommended.