Mount Abang Jungle Trekking
Mount Abang is located at Bangli Regency approximately 60 kilometers from the main city of Denpasar. It’s stand 2152 meters above the sea level as the second highest mountain in Bali, it can be summitted by physically fit hikers about 2,5 hours.
Mount abang is known as very virgin mountain by the locals, the trek is the pilgrim to top of the high spirited atmosphere. Along the trek you’ll pass the green tropical forest that existed hundred of years. The trek become more energize as you pray at the temple during the trek to the peak.
Fantastic’s panorama are served by the peak of Mount Abang as the guide explains you about the history of the Balinese culture.
On the way home from the trek we will stop off at a Traditional Bali Coffee Processing or Bali Agrotourism, place to see various Tropical plantations and see how to make Balinese coffee in very traditional process, and we also get to sample of them as well as local herbal teas, coffees and the unusually processed Coffee Luwak, the most expensive coffee in the world.
STARTING PRICE :
USD $ 50 /pax Min 2 Booking
- Pick up time : depend on where you stay in Bali, and transport directly to the starting point in Suter village.
- 03.25 : Arrival at starting point, introduction and safety procedure briefing by our experience trekking guide.
- 03.30 : Begin our trek to Mount Abang Bali.
- 06.15 : Arrival at the peak, were we witness the spectacular view.
- 08.00 : Begin our descent to Suter village, the finishing point of our trek.
- 09.00 : Arrival at Suter village and board car.
- 09.30 am : Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation
- 12.00 : Return arrival at your hotel.
- Pick up and return to your hotel by PRIVATE air conditioned car
- Experiences local guides English speaking
- Entrance Fee to Kintamani Area
- Parking fee
- Drinking water
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING:
- Hiking shoes
- Long pant
- Bring only what you need, the rest leave them in your hotel.
- Some cash for tipping the guide and driver is recommended.