- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Ubud, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
- Comfortable air-conditioned Vehicle with english speaking driver
all parking fee
- Entry/Admission – Pinggan Village
- Entry/Admission – Coffee plantation
- Entry/Admission – Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission – Tegenungan Waterfall
- Food Breakfast and drink ( available to purchase )
Pick Up Time
- Seminyak, Kuta, Jimbaran, Sanur, Nusa Dua Area 03:30 am
- Ubud Area 04:00 am
- Recommend bring Jackets, head-cover, gloves, because cold air.
- Extra cloths, towels for swimming in waterfall
- Pickup 03.30 am or 04.00 am pick up time will depending on your pickup location. Operator will reconfrim your pickup time in advance
|IDR 810 K/ Person
|IDR 455 K/ Person
|IDR 355 K/ Person
|IDR 260 K/ Person
we will pick up at 03-30 am or 04:00 am from your hotel and drive you straight to pinggan village , this when we have arrived in pinggan village we will enjoyed the morning sunrise scenery from the village hill, with view mount Batur, mount Abang, mount Agung
Back from pinggan village we will go to penelokan village to have breakfast with view mount Batur and the beauty of lake Batur,
We continue our trip to Indonesia’s world-famous civet coffee plantation or well-known as Luwak Coffee. There, the process of making the civet coffee will be explained. You can also enjoy a sampling of different teas and coffees for free.
Tegalalang Rice Terrace
After that we will take you to one of the most iconic attractions here, the Tegallalang Rice Terraces. These steeply terraced rice fields curve down into the bottom of the valley and are built to enable rice farming on the steep land. They also still use the traditional Balinese irrigation system of Subak.
Last stop visit Tegenungan waterfall is one of biggest waterfalls in Bali. This waterfall located close to Ubud canter. This water sometimes give you different water picture on the rainy days.