- Jatiluwih Rice Terraces: Famous for its Subak irrigation system that has been recognised as a UNESCO World Heritage site since 2012.
- Lake Beratan : Famous for its lake temple called Pura Ulundanu Beratan.
- Twin Like.
- Taman Ayun Temple : A Royal Family Garden and Temple (Stated as a UNESCO world heritage in 2012).
- Tanah Lot Temple . The most visited temple in Bali for its stunning view.
- Air conditioner hotel transfer
- Mineral water
What to Bring:
- Long pants and sport shoes
- Money for drinks in the restaurant