- Tanah Lot Temple . The most visited temple in Bali for its stunning view.
- Taman Ayun Temple : A Royal Family Garden and Temple (Stated as a UNESCO world heritage in 2012).
- Padang Padang Beach: Beautiful beach in the area of Uluwatu – a great surfing point.
- Uluwatu Temple : Built in the 11th century and set on a cliff bank with a stunning view of the Indian view.
- Kecak Dance : Must-see Bali dance performed at Uluwatu Temple at sunset overlooking Uluwatu Temple and the Indian Ocean beyond.
- Air conditioner hotel transfer
- Mineral water
What to Bring:
- Long pants and sport shoes
- Money for drinks in the restaurant